Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Checking Things Off My List

Even though I have camped in The Coffee Cup, this will be our first official Sisters on the Fly outing together.  Because of that, I want to make sure that everything is perfect when I give the first tour and show her off all week.  That means the list-maker in me is hard at work!  Since I'll be gone all week, I gotta make sure that I take everything I need to.

One of the smaller items on my to-do list has been to find an indoor/outdoor thermometer like I have in SplashT@B.  I couldn't remember exactly where I bought that one, but knew it was the kind I wanted inside The Cup.  Several weeks ago while in Black Mountain, I found it at Town Hardware!


I like it because it's small and the portable outdoor unit sends an accurate wireless temperature reading to the one inside.  I took a piece of industrial Velcro and mounted it above the door beside the hook that holds my Life Is Good ball cap.


OK, two down and a bunch more to go!!  Thanks for dropping by this evening as I prepare for the Shrimp & Grits Festival and remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"