Monday, January 2, 2012

Super Special Presents!

Even though The Coffee Cup is in Michigan getting all pretty, she really got some cool Christmas and birthday presents via me!  

On the Christmas Day, she got a set of white towels that I will eventually monogram with her name.




Under the tree was a set of retro-looking salt and pepper shakers that I'll use for spices.
 



Next I unwrapped a big 2012 coffee calendar that has the neatest coffee art by Dan DiPaolo.




And lastly, came a sleek-looking basket to hold all the K-Cups that I'll set on her countertop.




But the fun didn't stop on the 25th!  My birthday was on the 30th and I've always liked knowing that there was still a bit of celebrating to be done.  And once again, my little Cup got some great presents!!

Becky surprised me with a darling salt and pepper set and a game...a COFFEE game!!





The icing on the birthday cake was delivered today when Wendy gave me a retro-looking microwave!




It sounds like the only things I got for Christmas and my birthday were for the Coffee Cup...LOL!  But there were actually a couple of other special gifts just for me.  My Coffee Cup stash is growing and I'm having so much fun getting ready for her arrival.  

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2012 is full of memorable camping adventures for all of us!