Saturday, November 30, 2013

Jessie's November Coffee

Yesterday, instead of fighting the Black Friday crowds, Becky and I toodled our way down to Fort Mill for a visit with The Hunts.  It was the perfect morning for a post-Thanksgiving road trip, to check up on Roy Boy, hug Miriam's neck, and deliver Jessie's November Coffee-Of-The-Month.


In addition to the seasonal Pumpkin Spice K-cups, I included a beautiful china coffee cup, with holly and berries, crafted into a night light.  I found it last weekend while junkin' with Becky and Trisha and knew it would be the perfect addition to Jessie's November java.


I've been looking at these coffee cup night lights at Gibson Mill for a long time and I'm kinda surprised I haven't bought MYSELF one!  

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now we'll turn our holiday sights on Christmas.  Have a great weekend everyone and always remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"