Sunday, November 18, 2012

She's Home!

The Coffee Cup is home!  Yep, she is actually sitting out in the driveway and all I have to do is turn my head to the left to look out the window to see her.  

This past week in Ohio and Michigan was a true adventure and if you'd like to read about it in detail, you can scoot over to POSTCARDS to get caught up on what happened.  Over here, I'll spend the next few weeks going into detail about her.

But for now, take a look at my sweet Coffee Cup!!





"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Coffee Cup,
    Welcome home to North Carolina. I just know your going to love your new home and people. Can't wait to go camping with you.
    Your camping cousin,
    R&T's Pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon,
    My name is Susie DuBuc and I am Tony Secreto’s Web Designer. I recently came across your blog and absolutely love it. I became so captivated with your stories and following along that I completely lost sight of time. Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories and adventures you have had with your sweet little Coffee Cup.

    I was wondering if you would mind if I put a link on Tony’s website back to your blog. We are working on updating his site with completed photos of all of the projects he has finished over the past year and I would love to place a link on the Sigmon Project page -http://www.ynotcamperrestoration.com/port016.html if you wouldn’t mind. I was also wondering if you would be willing to share a couple of photos of you and your little Coffee Cup sitting around the campsite so I could include them on this same page? If you would like to place a link on your blog as well back to this page, I know Tony would not object. He loves hearing and sharing the stories. 

    Thank you in advance for your consideration and for sharing you loves of coffee and camping with all of us. Please feel free to email me at susie@did-it-solutions.com .

    ReplyDelete