Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coffee Cup Christmas

Today Becky, Wendy, and our friend Jeanne visited the famous and luxurious Grove Park Inn to take in the gingerbread houses entered in the National Gingerbread House Competition.  Over on POSTCARDS on Friday, I'm going to feature the incredible houses that we saw, including the grand prize winner.

We did a bit of shopping while there and I just have to share some things I found with you.  The first thing I saw was a tabletop tree decorated with ornaments fashioned into coffee cups, bags of coffee, Starbucks-like tall coffee cups, coffee pots, and espresso machines.  It was just way too cute!  The ornaments were kinda pricey so I wasn't terribly tempted to buy any.  Maybe I'll find them somewhere after the holidays on sale.


Then I spied all the coffee cups and mugs. Talk about a kid in a candy store . . . LOL.  I might have missed one or two, but check out the ones I did get photos of.






OK campers, you know I had to buy one!  But the big question is, which one did I pick out?  Give up?  This one . . . 



"Camping, Coffee and Christmas . . . 
Life Is Good!"