Thursday, April 18, 2013

Four Neat-o Java Purchases

A few weeks ago, I joined my T@Bbin' buddies in the Lowcountry at James Island County Park outside of Charleston, SC for a week of camping.  On Easter Monday, three carloads of us headed to Mt. Pleasant for a day of junkin'.   

I'm at the point with my Coffee Cup decor where I'm pretty particular about what I purchase.  I'm still seeing a lot of coffee and/or Scottie-themed items, but they need to be the right size and price to be considered.  At our first stop, I found four really neat things.  In fact, they were the only things I bought the whole day!

Sitting in a glass case along the back wall of the antique mall, I spied a blue celluloid pin with two  Scotties.


By the time we left, I had the pin in hand, along with a vintage Boy Scout first aid tin, a Smokey Bear children's book, and a pillow made from a scrap of faded, brown quilt with stars.




I'm in my final days of preparation for the 6th Annual Blue Ridge Rally and am hoping to spend Friday of the rally doing some junkin' around Townsend, Walland, and Maryville.  Rest assured that I'll be snapping photos and making reports from all three blog locations . . . Postcards, SplashT@B Stories, and here, of course . . . LOL!  

Have a great weekend everyone and remember . . .

"Camping and Coffee . . . 
Life Is Good!"