Friday, April 12, 2013

Melamine Motherlode

I was looking at The Coffee Cup's blog today and was kinda shocked to see that my last post was way back on March 18th.  I guess getting ready for two different camping trips in South Carolina had me a bit preoccupied!  Since The Cup didn't get to go on the first one as planned, her little blog got forgotten.

While down on James Island camping with my T@Bbin' buddies last week, Sandi O'Connor dropped by for a visit and handed me a box.  I hurriedly opened it and once I saw what was inside, I knew I had hit the melamine motherlode!  She gave me 8 cups, 8 saucers, 8 dessert plates, and a creamer and sugar set!  I did a little jig right on the spot . . . LOL.


Today there was a small package on the front porch.  When I saw the return address, I suddenly remembered that fellow Scotty owner and Facebook friend, Jane Thibeault from New Hampshire, had offered me some odd pieces that she had.  And she was sending them to me for FREE!  How crazy cool is that?


So, many many thanks to my sweet camping girlfriends for giving me all these melamine happies!

For those of you out there camping this weekend, have a great one and always remember . . . 

"Camping, Coffee, and Brown Melamine . . . 
Life Is Good!"