Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sister Letters & Numbers

Hey everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic 4th!  

It's awfully hot around these parts, so I haven't done much camping lately . . . only junkin'.  I'm always on the hunt for some neat Coffee Cup item and look what I found this past Friday at Gibson Mill Antiques in Concord, NC . . .


I was walking past a booth of chippy, metal items and spied a whole bunch of enamel letters and numbers.  Usually when I find things like this, there's at least one missing that I want.  But this time I was successful in finding exactly what I needed!  

Both the yellow letters and red numbers are 7 1/2" tall so they will show up nicely somewhere around the campsite.  My plans are to create a funky, artsy-fartsy sign featuring Sisters on the Fly, my Sister number, along with some other items.  Here's my inspiration . . .


One of these days when you stroll back around for a Coffee Cup update, you'll see my final product.  Until then . . . have fun, be safe, and camp on!