Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Art of Camping

I have to admit that I really, really like Pinterest.  Just about every day I check out what my friends have pinned and I'm always tickled to find camping-related art items . . . books, posters, dish towels, birdhouses, poems, paintings, fabric, signs, embroidery, pillows, scrapbooking, postcards and jewelry.  One of the boards that I created is called "The Art of Camping".

Recently, this sweet little poem from a 1950's English children's book, was featured.  I would love to find a copy of this book, but I'll probably settle for just printing a copy of the page.


I'll be incorporating art pieces when I glamperize The Cup and here's some of my inspiration . . . 






I expect to get even more inspiration this weekend when I'm off camping with the Sisters in Tennessee. I'll be sending out Postcards each evening if you'd like to drop by over on Postcards From The Road.

In all probability, I won't be blogging here on The Coffee Cup until after I return home from Michigan. Until then, remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life is Good!"