Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Peace, Love & Coffee

My friend Suzanne in upstate NY posted something on my Facebook wall today that is very, very cool.  It isn't often that I run across a graphic that links my two sweet campers together, but this would be it!  SplashT@B is so colorful with her peace symbols and splashy color scheme.  The Coffee Cup is all about java and that warm color palate.  

VOILA . . . a perfect marriage of the two!!


I had an email from Tony yesterday letting me know that The Cup's title is in the mail.  Hopefully all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed in the proper places and my NC DMV will finally accept it.  I will certainly keep you posted!!  

SplashT@B always signs off from her SplashT@B Stories blog with "Peace, Love & Camping" and I'm sure you've noticed that I remind you "Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good" over here.  On this Wednesday in March I leave you with . . . 

"Peace, Love & Coffee!"