Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rescue Me!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!  I hope you're having a great weekend.  

I just returned from the first camping trip of the season and even though The Coffee Cup didn't get to go, it was a wonderful initial outing with SplashT@B and Murphy the Camper Dog.

On the way home from Chester State Park, we pulled over so I could snap a couple photos of a pitiful little camper desperately in need of rescue.  I often see old trailers sitting in fields, barns, and back yards, but I have never seen something like this . . . 




I cannot imagine how long this camper has been sitting there for that tree to grow up between the bumper and body . . . heavy sigh.

So go give your sweet trailers a big hug, tell them how much you love them today, and say a prayer that someone might rescue and save this old gal.  She's sitting on Highway 321 in Chester, SC.