Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Scottie Cookie Jar

When I was deciding on a theme for the '73 Scotty, I had to make a decision whether or not to include Scotties.  That might sound a little odd, but with the hundreds of Scottie items that I see while out junkin' and that people send me photos of, I could quickly be overrun by those cute little black pups.

From time to time I see items that are unique, that cause me to pause and wonder if I need it for The Cup.  While junkin' with my peeps in Williamsburg during Grand Illumination, I spied a precious Scottie cookie jar.  However, knowing that china isn't a terribly smart choice to carry around in a camper, I left it sitting.


Speaking of sitting, here's what I see sitting under the Java Port every single time I look out the window and it makes me happy knowing that she's safe and sound out of the winter weather.



I hope that your sweet trailers are safe and sound during their Long Winter's Nap and always remember . . .

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good"