Tuesday, January 28, 2014

She's Tucked In Safely

I've watched the tiny snowflakes fall all day long.  To listen to the reporters and see the warnings scrolling across the TV, you would think it was the blizzard of the century.  I'm just glad that these local broadcasts cannot be seen in places like Van Wert, Ohio where my friends Tom and Ella live or in Spencerport, NY where the Resseguies are located.  I'm sure they would be laughing out loud and shaking their heads in disbelief.

Off and on today on Facebook, my camping and glamping friends have shared photos of their campers braving this latest polar vortex.  Their snow levels and thermometer readings are quite different from mine.  We might have an inch outside, maybe a little less.  I don't have to worry about The Coffee Cup . . . she is tucked in safely under her Javaport and all is well.



For all my camping friends who are experiencing conditions much more dangerous and severe than here in the foothills of NC, stay warm, be safe, and always remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"