Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fun Coffee Cup Stuff

Even before I made the trip to Michigan to find my vintage trailer.....even before I signed on the dotted line.....even before my sweet Coffee Cup was a reality, I was finding cool stuff for her!  It seemed that in every antique store, flea market, thrift shop I visited, there was something that would be so totally perfect for the java theme.

I was playing around on Smilebox this afternoon and decided to make several collages of the fun stuff I've found.  Now mind you, this isn't all.....not by a long shot!  But it gives you a good idea of the treasures I'm finding.  As soon as I snap some more photos of my purchases, I'll share another batch of collages with you.

Spring is in the air.....warm weather is right around the corner.....a trip to Michigan to pick up The Cup is getting closer and closer!