Friday, January 20, 2012

A Half Dozen More...

With actual coffee cup in hand, the first thing I've been doing each morning is to check and see if any new pictures have arrived.  I suppose that's kinda what you've been doing since I shared the first half dozen with you on Tuesday.

I keep hoping to get an update this week on my Coffee Cup's progress and I know I should practice patience, but %#@* this is difficult!  If you'd like to see and hear some news, then multiply that by 1,000 and you'll get an inkling of what I'm going through......LOL!  

OK, OK,  I knew what I was getting into when I signed on the dotted line and left my sweet Cup in Michigan.  So instead of huffing and puffing, I'll just share a half dozen more pictures and captions from Tony.  Here you go......


"One last look at the side door"

"First things first; a good cleaning"

"Scrub her up!"

"OK, here we go; now for the tear down"

"That's my son, he's helping out today"

"Looks like we are about to remove the door"

You are absolutely NOT going to believe the next picture in this Java Journey and that's all I'm going to tell you.  I guess that means you'll just have to keep stopping by to see what I'm talking about.  In the meantime, have a great weekend and if you are out there in your little camper......have fun, stay warm and be safe!!