Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coffee Art

Greetings on this blustery Wednesday with NOAA warnings coming through on my iPad and tornado watches scrolling across the bottom of my TV screen.  There's some nasty weather out there, so keep an eye on the sky and be safe!

Over on Facebook, I follow Cheap Joe's Art Stuff.  Earlier this afternoon, Joe posted a message about coffee art and included some java photos and a link to their origin.  Being a bit of a java junkie myself, I scooted right over there to explore.

I found some interesting information about those coffee drinks that can be confusing and intimidating when you're standing at the counter wondering what to order.  Here's the featured coffee art . . . 



And here's the link to the Coffee Art website . . .


I just enjoyed a chai latte while checking on the weather outside. Have a good afternoon wherever you are and remember . . .

"Coffee, Camping and Art . . . Life Is Good"