Tuesday, July 30, 2013

One More Little Thermos

Last Thursday while wrapping up our Midland Trail journey, Becky and I stopped at Black Dog Salvage in Roanoke, VA.  Some of you might recognize the place because you watch the TV show "Salvage Dawgs" on the DIY network.  It's one of my favorite shows, so I was tickled that we were able to work it into our schedule before heading back home to North Carolina.


I saw so many items that have been featured on the TV episodes and it was a fun stop.  They also have an area called the Marketplace, where vendors have booths with more cool items for sale.  Way, way back in the far corner of the building I spied a small brown Thermos and knew immediately that it was one I did not have.  So I scooped it up to add to my collection.


Over on Postcards From The Road, I'll be featuring Black Dog Salvage (probably on Thursday) and will be showing you lots of photos from our visit there.  I'd love for you to scoot over there and check it out.

I hope your week is off to a grand start and remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"