Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Ready For The Next Picnic

I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart.  I hate that 99% of the merchandise comes from China, but I love the fact that I can find bargains there.  See what I mean?  I'm sure some of you share my quandary.

Several weeks ago we were in Wally World for a few items when I spied a display of tablecloths on sale for $4.00.  Big, long, vinyl tablecloths with cloth backs just perfect for campground picnic tables!

In looking through the pile, guess what I found?  Yep, a coffee-themed one.  A good glamper has only one choice in a situation like that . . . throw it in the cart and head to the check-out!

I spread it out on the patio table last evening to get a good look at it and it's going to rock The Cup . . . 




Even though it looks like it's round, it's actually very long and will be a perfect fit!  So now I'm ready for the next Java Journey so I can actually use it!  Have a great week all you campers and glampers and always remember . . . 

"Camping, Coffee & Super Cool Tablecloths . . . 
Life Is Good!"