Monday, February 25, 2013

Saddle Up Goodies

A good Monday morning to ya.  I hope you had a terrific weekend no matter where you were, who you were with, or what you were doing!

I spent the weekend at Saddle Up in Pigeon Forge, TN with a bunch of those wild and crazy Sisters on the Fly gals.  I wish I could tell you that The Coffee Cup and I had a blast, unfortunately she didn't get to go.  I'm having a bit of an issue with NC DMV over her title, so I don't have a tag yet.  Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Over on Postcards From The Road, I've shared two posts so far and plan to do more this week about my trip.  Over here though, I wanted to show you a few Saddle Up goodies that I came home with.

My friend Peggy from TN, brought me a pair of salt and pepper shakers that are absolutely perfect for The Cup . . . I'm sure you'll agree.  They have a little round magnet on the sides that hold them together.


While out at the Old Historic Mill doing a bit of shopping on Friday morning, I spied this magnet in the general store.  It will go on the refrigerator and it kinda sums up being a Sister.


At the Old Mill Pottery House, I bought a hand-thrown pottery sugar packet holder.  Once I got home I swapped it out for the one I've been using for years.  It's just right for my java decor.


Lastly, the cowboys were branding signs for folks on Saturday morning and I picked out a cowboy hat for them to put the Saddle Up brand on.  It won't go inside The Coffee Cup, but it will be used in my outdoor decorations.


Thanks for dropping by this week and I invite you to scoot on over to Postcards to see more photos and hear more stories.  Have a good Monday and remember . . . 

"Camping, Coffee and Goodies . . . 
Life Is Good!"