Friday, June 21, 2013

It's All Good With Friends . . .

It's been so wonderful this week to be able to share java stories and photos with you of an actual camping trip . . . not a daydream, not a wistful vision, but an actual adventure!  That Long, Long Wait seems like a long time ago.  I'll wrap up this week of coffee-camping with a few more photos and Scotty tales before heading off to The Wee Cabin with Becky and the Schnauzer Herd for the weekend.

Rob and Trisha fixed everyone a Welcome Bag for the R-Pod & Friends event last week.  I think I threw them a curveball by bringing The Cup instead of SplashT@B.  Most everything in the goodie bag was lime green and blue except for one sweet item . . . a potholder with "The Cup" embroidered on it.  Have a look . . . 


Friday and Saturday at the rally were so much fun mainly because we got to explore the High Country with Rich and Sue. Now don't get me wrong . . . I love spending time with ALL my camping buddies, but it's extra special to get such quality time with dear friends!

One thing that we almost always do is play some kind of card or board game.  I usually like to sit back, watch, and listen to all the fun.  But if the game is Phase 10, I'll jump in for a game or two. We spent Saturday afternoon rolling dice on the picnic table outside the Scotty.  Can you see the tablecloth?  It's got coffee stuff all over it.  That was one of my unexpected finds in the sale bin at Hancock Fabrics . . . tee hee.


As I mentioned earlier, I gave so many Scotty tours over the weekend that I lost count!  At one time or another, I had upwards of four or five people inside looking at all my java goodies.  So I thought I'd share some of what they saw with you . . . 






I'll have a few more posts for you after I get back from the mountains, but in the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend, and remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"