Monday, June 24, 2013

R-pod & Friends Finale

Welcome back to another week of news from my sweet Coffee Cup.  Today I'll give you a final report on my recent camping trip with Cousins Rob and Trisha at their R-pod & Friends Rally.  

As you know, it was our maiden voyage together and it couldn't have been more perfect!  The entire five days were filled with friends and food and fellowship . . . camping-style.   

It gave me an opportunity to start a collection of Coffee Cup camping photos, trade names and comments from folks who wanted to peep inside for a tour, show off items I've made and collected for her, answer questions from oodles of curious campers, go junkin' for treasures, and simply relax and have fun! 

EARLY SUNDAY MORNING IN THE HOLLER
TAKING MY TIME PACKING UP FOR HOME
TRAILER LIGHTS MADE FROM SOLO CUPS & FABRIC
JUNKIN' FINDS: CAMP STOOL & TABLE, COFFEE TIN, BROWN THERMOS
SATURDAY AFTERNOON HAPPY HOUR AT MY "HOUSE"
Thanks for stopping in on this last Monday in June.  If you happen to have a bit of time to come back tomorrow, I'll share some information with you about those cute little trailer lights that were hanging on The Cup's front window.  Ta ta from me and The Coffee Cup!!


"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"