Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Raffiaware Ice Bucket

I had intended to tell you today about the trailer lights I made for The Coffee Cup, but I cannot find the folder that has those photos and I'm too settled in for the evening to do a serious search for them.  Instead, I'll tell you about my most excellent find at the Sweeten Creek Antique Mall near Biltmore Village this past weekend.

I bet we hadn't been there five minutes when I looked down and sitting on the bottom rung of a step stool was the ice bucket.  I haven't been actively looking for an ice bucket, but was just hoping that I would run across a nice one on one of our junkin' junkets.  Unlike the sky-high prices at The ScreenDoor, the price of $18 was just right on this!




It's a perfect match for the beige raffiaware glasses I've been able to find over the past year, so I'm tickled to death with it.

I promise I'll locate those trailer light photos and share them with you tomorrow.  I've got several Coffee Cup projects in mind and look forward to showing them to you in the coming weeks also.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, and always remember . . . 

"Camping and Coffee . . . Life Is Good!"